- what did Trier look like
- * what happened in the arena
- * where did they go shopping
- * what and how did they eat
- * why did they go to the baths
- * and anything else you always wanted to know about the old Romans
Toga re-enactedA stroll though AUGUSTA TREVERORUM with FLAVIA AURELIA.
What was life in the 4th century really like? A Roman lady in tunica and palla (the toga was worn by men) remembers her life in late antiquity:
This program is very suited to be combined with Porta Nigra, the Imperial bath, the amphitheatre and/or the archaeological museum.
FLAVIA AURELIA is available from 15 April to 5 October
Enquiries & Bookings